Saturday, November 3rd, 2012
(starting at 11am – or all weekend if you want to hang out and camp!)
@ Sage Ranch Park
(about 10-15 minutes from Woodland Hills)
Check out the new event website here: www.FleetWoodsFestival.blogspot.com.
And RSVP on the Facebook invite here: https://www.facebook.com/events/282852348486789/
What to expect?
- We rented out the entire campground in a 625 acre park. The entire event will take place in the amphitheater and adjacent campground area which is about 1/4 mile from the parking lot. Gear drop offs can be arranged.
- The Setting: A spectacular landscape of boulder outcroppings, valley vistas, and shady oak trees.
- 20+ bands performing songs from Tusk and Rumours (Noon – 2:30pm). The song assignments can be found HERE.
- A full set by the Get Down Boys at 11am (right before the album tribute).
- Full sets by Dorian Wood, Mad Gregs, One Trick Pony, Matt Van Winkle, and Kitchen Hips (3-6pm)
- Theatrical performances, campfires, art exhibits, food/drink tastings, and other “micro-events” into the night
- A late night “Bonus Hour” party during the daylight savings time clock setting hour (2am- 2am)
- Food trucks! So far we have Deano’s Deli serving hoagies and other sandwiches. Stay tuned for more info! Lagunitas Brewing Company is sponsoring the event as well!
What you should do NOW?
- Mark your calendar
- Book your camping spot if you’d like to camp. And donate or buy the compilation CD HERE to help us fundraise for this FREE event.
- RSVP on Facebook
- Coordinate carpooling with friends!
- Email us at email@example.com if you’d like to help out with anything, or if you’d like to host your own “micro-event”.
- If you are a band or artist (or know of a band or artist) who did not get their submission in by the deadline but you still want to perform, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may have other opportunities for you.